Benefits of EEF Membership
EEF, as the apex employers’ organization in the Nation, works in the best interest of all the private sector on the national, regional and international level. EEF offers a wide array of benefits to its members all designed to improve workplace relations, increase productivity, and to create enabling business environment.
??Free Assistance in the following fields:
- Assistance to members in vetting contracts of employment, employee handbooks, procedural and collective agreements etc
- Interventions and Case preparations
- Preparation of Policies and procedures
- Assistance to/ and representation of members before tribunals, courts and labor board
Discounts and free programs
Discounted rates for members when following our training programs
- Provide forum for employers??? consultations amongst themselves on matters of??common interest and to act as a vehicle for collaborative action
- Represent employers??? collective interest in the tripartite bodies
- Represent and defend interests of members both individually and collectively
- Organize appropriate courses, seminars, and workshops with a view to promoting??good management practices and productivity
- Develop and maintain dialogue with government, workers??? organizations and other pressure groups in society on matters of social policy and legislation
- Represent and support the views and interests of Ethiopian businesses in international forums
- Assist members to develop socially responsible management system
- Assist employers to develop and implement HIV/AIDS in workplace policy
- Provide relevant regional and national survey data
- Provide consultancy services on legal and management issues
- Provide networking opportunities nationally and internationally
How to register ??for membership
Membership of the Federation is open for employers of all kinds, businesses, CSOs, NGOs, Professional Associations, Employers??? Associations and the like, which as per the labor Proclamation have more than one employee under them.
EEF has two kinds of membership systems.
Direct members are private companies and public enterprises that are governed by the Labor Law.
Associations are umbrella organizations for companies that are involved in the same line of business. The members of this Association are affiliated members of EEF.