- Giving advice and court appearance on labor relations and other disputes
- Reviewing and analyzing government matters policies
- Participate in drafting an amendment for members on collective bargaining process.
- Conducting collective bargaining negotiation
- Representation of employers before the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Communicate with members on regular basis regarding topical issues through industrial relations news
- Representing employers??? views on economic and labor issues in various local and international business forums
- Promotion of the spirit of tripartism workers in formulating and implementing social issues.
EEF is now successfully expanding in providing training. EEF training programme will equip members with knowledge and skills essential for success in business performance. The training includes:
- Good leadership
- Corporate governance
- Team building
- Management skills development
- Labour law
- Industrial relation
- Kayzen training
- Entrepreneurship training
- Performance appraisal
- Strategic management
- Negotiation skills
- Managing organizational change
- Social dialogue and collective bargaining
- Hotel management
- Time management
- Transformational leadership
- Team building
- Marketing Research
- Managerial Communication
- Business communication
- Organizational communication
- Public Relations
As a member, EEF provides you with a wide range of services that include a highly qualified team of senior experts, who offer legal services without a fee. Members also benefit from training that enables member organizations to profit from and embrace the culture of best practices in the workplace.
Below is a detailed list of EEF???s member benefits.
- Lobbying and advocacy on behalf of employers???
- Industrial relations and legal representations
Free guidance on industrial disputes, conflict management, collective bargaining and collective agreements.
?? ?? ?? ?? 3.Projects and Capacity Building
Using donor-funded initiatives, EEF has done on tackling Child Labour Education on occupational safety and Health and HIV/AIDS workplace programme
?? ?? ??4.EEF Training and Capacity Building
EEF provides various training to its members without a fee.
?? ?? ??5.Nationwide Branches
This allows EEF to deliver service to members in all the regions in the country.